Skip to Content
Healthcare Professionals

Where to do research?

Research for a MD or PhD is generally undertaken in or in association with an academic department in a university setting. Identification of a prospective research supervisor will depend on the interests of the dermatology trainee and also where they wish to study.  
Departments with a track record of training individuals for a MD/PhD in skin research include the following:
University of Aberdeen
University of Bradford
University of Cambridge
Cardiff University
University of Dundee
University of Edinburgh
University of Glasgow
Barts and the London School of Medicine, Queen Mary University of London
King's College London
University College London
University of Manchester
Newcastle University
University of Nottingham
University of Oxford
University of Sheffield
University of Southampton
Back to top